Thursday, September 10, 2009

lord help me, part 2


one of my least favorite things to hear is "oh! twins! how cute! i totally hope i have twins! i think it would be so much fun!" my initial reaction is to tell the person to shut it, but i am usually able to refrain and respond with a more acceptable "oh, ha ha. they are cute but they really are a lot of work. he he."

i wonder if those wishful individuals realize that twins are able to create this much havoc while their parent is in the bathroom. the above picture is really what having twins is like. count your blessings people, count your blessings...
ps - this mess incorporates all of jack's shirts, his pajamas and bathing suits and some of thomas' shirts for good measure. awesome.

10 comments:

  1. It should give you some indication of what their bedrooms will look like when they're teenagers...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you get in our twins room to take a picture?
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the idea of twins is cute.

    But then I realize that it means even less sleep. And extra crying and tantrums. And then I realize nevermind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh snap! lemme guess, they don't clean up nearly as fast as they mess up...if they clean up at all. only ONE of my 3 boys actually cleans and means it.
    thank you for having twins so i didn't have to. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They run in our fam. I'm terrified. Ah ha. Bless you and your patience. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya know...singletons can really keep up with a pair of twins. Mine once took packing popcorn and dummped it out all over the floor. FYI, you can't vacuum it up either. And it crumbles if you stomp all over it. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my!! Where to even begin to clean this up!!!

    Hopefully, they are off to school today for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used to always say that about twins, too! Then I had some. And I agree!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. HELL YES!! Lets take a vacay together. I know that mess...I have the same one! They truly give new definition to "Double Trouble" and when people tell me that I wish I had a Voodoo doll to poke them with.

    ReplyDelete